for recruitment professionals
powerful 1 & 2 Day workshops
in the tools & techniques of
influence & persuasion
as used by Derren Brown, the media and a growing group of executives, sales people and politicians around the world….
- Hypnosis is everywhere. We are bombarded by hypnotic communication on a daily basis. Some people are just naturally persuasive and some people are just naturally persuadable. However a significant amount of the information we receive is carefully constructed in a way to bypass our conscious critical minds and be embedded into our unconscious minds. We then make decisions based on that information believing we are making conscious choices. Nothing could be further from the truth. We become bundles of conditioned responses. This is your opportunity to learn about what is happening under your nose and how you can take more control over your interactions with the world around you.
- These are practical and simple techniques to learn. Anyone can learn them. No prior knowledge is required. You’ll be amazed how quickly you’ll learn these skills. And it’s a lot of fun too!
- If you had the opportunity of being trained in a unique set proven of tools & techniques which would give you more success and more satisfaction in all areas of your life…..
- And the trainer was a Master Trainer of Hypnosis…with over 20 years experience in the recruitment industry including 10 years as managing director of one of the UK's most successful independent legal recruitment companies....
- And the tools & techniques you were being taught were of Conversational Hypnosis; the ability to communicate and influence the unconscious mind of anyone without them being consciously aware of it!
- How excited might your team be to learn these techniques? Techniques they could put into immediate effect to improve every aspect of their jobs. These techniques will actually help you and your team in all areas of your lives…..
- And at the very least, it is important to be able to identify when others are using these techniques on you.
- Maybe consider the competitive advantage you and your team could enjoy from learning these new skills!
So what specifically will learning these skills do for you and your team?
- Enjoy a whole new world of opportunity with every phone call and every face to face meeting.
- Take all your presentations to a new level.
- Deal with objections in a whole new way.
- Bring a new dynamic to the managing and motivation others.
- Get the most out of every negotiation.
- Manage relationships with peers more effectively.
- Win more contracts, preferred supplier status, sole agency agreements and more.
- And remember, you will be able to use these skills in all areas of your life.
- It is fun! And maybe fun isn't a priority in training, however if people are having fun learning, they will absorb and retain the information much more readily.
- So ultimately you will be happier, more successful, more fulfilled and of course, have more money in your bank account!
The key to the success of any training is whether there is a long term benefit to the organisation and the individuals. These workshops have been designed to ensure that there is a structure in place to facilitate and monitor this. This involves an initial calibration exercise to ascertain exactly where you are right now. The Workshops are fun and participatory. Each piece will be taught, demonstrated and then there will be exercises where you can practice. There is a complete manual with further exercises so you can continue to learn and develop your skills even further . This all means that after the workshop you will be inspired to apply what you have learned throughout your business and personal life.
Who is Nick Lees
He spent nearly 20 years in recruitment initially with a leading international plc (Hays plc) and latterly successfully founding what became the largest independent legal recruitment consultancy in the UK during the late 1990’s and early 2000’s (Anakin Seal Legal). He has subsequently become a Master Trainer of Hypnosis and has worked with several leading organisations and individuals including professional sports people from the worlds of rugby and golf. He has traveled to various parts of the world to discover for himself many of the techniques which he will be sharing with you.
The exciting news is that he will be in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from August 2014.For all enquiries incl. UK & Ireland, additional information and to discuss availability/ delivery options, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org