When you invest in training with Nick Lees, you receive much more than just a training or qualification! With over 10 years experience as both a practicing hypnotherapist and hypnotherapy teacher Nick has a wealth of knowledge to share with you.
He is passionate about the power of hypnotherapy and its ability to transform the lives of others. He is also very much aware of the responsibility that comes with this knowledge and that these tools and techniques be used ethically at all times and for the good of all.
Rather than blowing his own trumpet he prefers let those who have been on his courses tell you what they think by sharing their comments!
“Not only did I learn to become a hypnotherapist, I learnt about me. I realised I was so much more than I thought I was. This is a personal growth training with a difference! Thank you so much Nick, I have helped myself, I am helping others and I have a lucrative new career.” Keith Chaston, Newcastle
“I was a little apprehensive to begin with but Nick’s style is informal, thorough and confidence building. I was soon into the swing of things and I haven’t looked back! If you want to learn about actually ‘doing’ hypnotherapy this is the one for you.” Maria Charnock, Cheshire
“I have paid twice as much for other courses and received a fraction as much in usable skills. Nick certainly knows how to overdeliver!” Fred Smedley, West Midlands
“I did a course with another company a couple of years ago which was a disaster. I paid a lot of money and learnt very little. Nick was recommended to me by an acquaintance and I am thrilled with what I received and am still receiving. The post course material and support has been invaluable. My confidence is sky high!” Stuart Richards, Hastings
The diploma course consists of 120 hours practical training, delivery of which is available in various combinations including week long intensives, weekends, individual days and evenings. One of benefits of training with Nick is that he is based in north Cork and is happy to structure the course to suit your requirements.
Learn the art & the science behind one of the most powerful mind technologies
· The language skills of influential communicators
· The value and uses of altered states of consciousness
· The mechanisms of change and growth
· How to communicate with your inner self
· How to develop your own unique approach
· Naturally occurring hypnotic states
· Your wealth of inner resources
You're going to be amazed as you master...
· Numerous approaches to induction and intervention
· Hypnotic phenomena
· Deepening Trance
· Rapid Induction
· Behavioural Change
· Eliminating unwanted habits
· Transforming the past
· Overcoming deep seated fears
· Hypnosis for healing
· Pain control techniques and strategies
· The language of the unconscious
· Emergency hypnosis
· Regression and timeline techniques
· Problem solving
· Resolving inner conflicts
· Achieving personal and professional goals
· Transformational hypnosis
· Hypnosis and meditation
· Self Hypnosis
… and much more
Demand for complimentary therapies is increasing; there has never been a better time to embark on an exciting and rewarding career as a Hypnotherapist. However learning hypnotherapy with Nick Lees is so much more.... many of the skills you will learn will support you in all areas of your life.
120 Hour Hypnotherapy Diploma Course
*Practical* * Affordable* *Life Changing*
* You can do anything you want to! *
* You can help others do the same! *
When you sign up for one of our courses you will receive world class excellent training from a professional, highly skilled trainer who has been working in the industry for over a decade. The wealth of experience and knowledge he has developed in this time is now on offer to you.
With our Hypnotherapy courses we teach you everything you need to know and more.
-There are no prerequisites for joining the course other than the desire to learn and openness to new ideas. However it is expected that you will have had a certain amount of life experience and a clear understanding that hypnotherapy training is also a powerful personal development training and should not be undertaken lightly.
-The course is taught in ‘bite sized’ chunks with each section being taught, demonstrated and then practiced. This means that you gain confidence and experience of each technique before moving on to the next.
-Small group size ensures that you get all the personal attention you need.
-Advice is on offer during the course to help you set up your own hypnotherapy practice; and post course support by phone & email means that you will have the all the backup you need to be successful.
The diploma course consists of two parts:-
1) 60 hours
This will teach you all the basics of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It will qualify you to work with friends and family to provide deep relaxation.
2) 60 hours
This will provide you with all the skills to qualify as a hypnotherapist.
· Total investment - €1,800. This can be paid in full before the commencement of the course.
· You may also choose to spread the cost of the course by splitting it into four equal payments of €500 so the total cost paying this way is €2,000
· Deposit of €500 secures your place
No VAT payable
In addition to full tuition the course fee includes:-
· Course manual
· Certification & all certificates
· GHR Membership pack
120 Hours ‘Practical Skills Hypnotherapy Diploma’
Structure of the course
Every day of the training includes:
· Live Demonstrations
· Excellent hands on training
· Supervised practice sessions
· Question and answer time, a chance to review your learning so far
· Mind Mapping techniques for accelerated learning & memory
· DVD/Videos of filmed live demonstrations from several famous hypnotherapists, as well as the opportunity to see recent educational thought provoking Mind/body films and listen to hypnotherapy CDs
Diploma Course Syllabus
An Introduction to Hypnotherapy
• Brief History of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy. (This is covered in the pre course textbook.)
• The Mind Body connection
• Placebos and Nocebos
• Brain wave states, Alpha, Beta, Theta and Delta
• Unconscious mind’s programming
• Stress and the effect of Stress on the body
• Different types of hypnotherapy – direct, indirect, permissive & authoritarian
The Tools & Techniques of Trance
• Progressive relaxation into trance
• Guided Imagery & Visualization
• Sensory Acuity – how to tell if a client is in trance
• Suggestibility tests
• Hypnosis Inductions – 10 different induction techniques
• Hypnosis deepening methods
• Interviewing a client
• Pacing and Leading
• Transforming / using resistance
• Gaining rapport and maintaining rapport
• Psycho-geography & Boundaries
• Creating Affirmations and suggestions
• Compound & Contingent suggestions
• Logical vs. Plausible
• Voice tone, volume and tempo
• Breathing and breathing techniques
• Dealing with abreactions
• Eyelid lock, arm levitation & idiomotor signalling
• Using Metaphor, analogy and phonological ambiguity
• Hypnotic language patterns for deep trance
• The technical skill of script writing - How to word your own scripts
• Full client session on Relaxation/DeStress Therapy
The Tools & Techniques of Hypnotherapy
• Elman Techniques & Ericksonian Techniques
• Hypno healing
• Techniques for stress, insomnia and panic
• Eliminating phobias and fears
• The ‘Rossi Hands’ Technique
• Pain Control – anaesthesia and analgesia
• Internal Parts Processes (NLP technique)
• New Behaviour Generator & Swish Pattern (NLP technique)
• Altering cellular memory with Hypnotherapy
• Age regression & Timeline techniques; -clear the effects of the past, whether consciously remembered or not
• Psychosomatic illnesses and conditions
• Emotional problems
• Secondary Gain
• Amnesia and Post hypnotic suggestion
• Unwanted Habit elimination (incl. NLP techniques)
• Smoking Cessation - how to structure a successful ‘stop smoking’ program
• Nick's Weight Loss Method– lose weight easily
• Working with clients with ‘Life Threatening Dis-eases’ & chronic illnesses
• Building confidence, self esteem and ego strengthening
• Practice using Hypnotic language skills
• Assessed Full Client Session
• Code of ethics and ethical practice
• Membership of accrediting bodies
• ‘Show You Know’ Questionnaire
• Certification & Certificates
• ‘Breakthrough Limiting Beliefs’ Workshop
• Ongoing support
On completion of the first 30 hours of training and before the commencement of the next block of training, students will be required to see 5 ‘clients’ for Relaxation & DeStress practice. These will be non paying friends, family or just willing victims! These case studies will be brought to the beginning of next phase of training for discussion and review.
On completion of 90 hours, students will see 10 clients for practice. These may include non paying friends & family, however they must also include at least 5 paying clients! How much you charge is up to you! It is essential that you get into the habit of receiving money for your services. This energy exchange is essential for your confidence, for perceived value by your client and also your bank balance! These case studies will be brought to the beginning of the final block of training and are a prerequisite for membership of the GHR.
For further information please email nick at email@example.com or phone/text on +353 86 390 1808
He is living currently in Buttevant, North Cork and would also welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss the course and your requirements before you sign up. Please also note that due to the deep and profound nature of the training, the decision to train as a hypnotherapist should not be taken lightly. Also, if Nick feels that the course is not appropriate for you at this time, he reserves the right to decline your application.